PaTaaK is a startup eCommerce US based out of Dallas, Texas with an offshore development center in India and presently we have 18 employees & growing. We developed an e-commerce site JAiCOUPONS.comand launched in February 2018.
We are looking for a very proactive experienced Sales/MarketingExecutive for our ongoing business, where the Sales Executive can think strategically, execute tactically and ability to manage details matters, a creative savant with a big-picture vision and detailed oriented execution. Thinking on your feet and adapting to change is also important.
The ideal candidate should have Strong written/communications skills in English. 100% of the work will be communicating with NRI US clients over the phone. Should be a self-starter and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. If this type of position gets you excited and describes your tenacious DNA, we want to hear from you to join our dynamic and collaborative sales team.
To identify business opportunities with prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
To generate leads & identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
To follow up with prospective clients via phone calls or emails on a rotational basis.
To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to sales closure
To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service
Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements
To convert inquiries into sales by answering both inbound and outbound calls
Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly Sales plan
Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as
Selling on emotion
Building product value
Timely sales closure
- 4+years of experience in sales/marketing with fluent English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Active listening
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Smart worker
- Ability to work on multiple clients at the same time and complete targets in a timely manner.
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grow.
- Work closely with the team and a variety of end business people to ensure advertisement compatibility and user satisfaction
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Inter-personal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Should be able to put extra hours to get the sales department running